Other Available Sizes:
- Infinite control allows precision over heat to achieve perfect hot holding temperatures for any dish
- Convenient 13" "C" leg design takes up minimal room on countertops and is easily transported
- Durable metal sheathed calrod element provides 850W of power for perfect serving temperatures
- Strong corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction; can withstand the wear of constant use
- Intelligent aluminum reflector precisely directs heat so other surfaces stay cool and safe
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
|Depth||6 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Depth||18 Inches|
|Connection Type||Cord and Plug|
|Control Type||Attached Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- How far above my counter should I mount my ServIt strip warmer?
- ServIt high-wattage (1200W-1550W) strip warmers require 16-18” of clearance, while ServIt standard-wattage (500-800W) strip warmers require 12-15” clearance. WebstaurantStore also offers accessory support chains, sold separately, for convenient installation.
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the ServIt SWI-36CP 36" strip warmer with infinite controls! Designed with the operator in mind, this strip warmer uses full length, durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 850 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It's perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. The aluminum reflector is precision angled, directing heat to a precise target area to keep food hot and surfaces outside the zone cool. Despite the reflectors directing constant heat, they do not blacken to provide a consistent heat pattern at all times.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. The sleek stainless steel construction is easy to clean at the end of a busy shift, keeping your back-of-house to front-of-house operation in perfect order all while maintaining a crisp appearance. Side-mounted infinite controls allow you to make adjustments to the temperature so that you can choose the level of heat that works best for the food you are serving. The infinite control provides unrivaled precision for any dish but eliminates cold spots with the aluminum reflector's pyramidal heat pattern.
Take ServIt on the go for mobile applications such as pop-up restaurants, kiosks, catering events and more with the included designer "C" style legs to provide you with the same hot holding capacity as a permanent mount strip warmer. These legs attach directly to your ServIt strip warmer in order to prop the warmer on a countertop or prep table for back-of-house operations, or on buffet-style tables at your concession stand or catered event. The "C" shape of the legs allows clearance all around the warmer, and the incredibly slim design takes up minimal counterspace while maintaining an elegant serving experience. The legs are constructed at a 13" fixed height for a consistent distance from food to warmer every time.
The attached rubber feet help to reduce movement and improve stability in the warmer, virtually eliminating accidental slips or tip-overs. The legs are easy to install on ServIt strip warmers using the pre-existing holes and included hardware set, which requires no retro-fitting. This unit includes a cord and plug and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 6 1/8"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register