Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna Slim Slices 12 oz. Pack Sliced Smoke'n Honey Beef Roll
Other Available Flavors:
- Features the delicious aroma of Lebanon bologna with a hint of honey and quality spices
- Made with leaner, 95% fat free beef
- Pre-sliced to save valuable prep time and make great sandwiches
- 14 slices per 12 oz. pack
- Ships refrigerated
Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna
Let me introduce you to our smoke master Denny Kettering. These are outdoor wooden smokehouses, which the bologna goes into the houses. Somebody is here twenty four hours a day attending the fires. There’s a 4 1/2 foot deep pit down there, that’s where the fire is. Then there is a thick steel plate over the pit and a sprinkler system, which keeps moisture in the house. We are one of the very few who still does it in the wooden smokehouses. We use any kind of hardwood that’s available; it’s all from local lumber companies.
Now that you’ve seen the difference, please come taste the difference.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in America.
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||12 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna sliced smoke'n honey beef roll. This beef roll is pre-sliced to reduce prep work in your kitchen, and allows you to easily make made-to-order sandwiches in no time for your customers. Grill or pan fry 1-2 slices for a few minutes until the edges are curled, then top with melted cheese and spicy mustard and serve on a toasted pretzel roll to give new amazing flavor to your classic fried sandwiches. For an easy appetizer or light lunch, spread light cream cheese over a slice and wrap around fresh green pepper for a savory wrap your guests will love. The sweet, meaty flavors of the beef roll will create a one-of-a-kind combination your guests will rave over.
Made of premium beef, quality spices, and a hint of honey to provide a high-quality product, this beef roll is perfect for your deli, grocery store, or sandwich shop. With the same traditional aroma of Lebanon bologna, this beef roll has an added sweetness from the honey for exceptional taste and flavor. Plus, the meat is leaner than Lebanon bologna and is 95% fat free for a lighter, healthier option. Coming with 14 slices per 12 oz. pack, this beef roll is also great for merchandising at your deli or convenience store for your customers to purchase by the pack, making it an extremely profitable item no matter how you sell it!
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register