Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna Original Bologna 2 lb. Chub - 6/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$69.99/Case|
- Naturally hardwood smoked for 3 days in an Old World smokehouse
- Made of 90% lean beef; does not contain any poultry, pork, fillers, or liquid smoke
- Great for use on sandwiches, charcuterie boards, or even in salads
- Pairs well with spicy mustard, pickles, or cheese and crackers
- Ships refrigerated
Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna
Let me introduce you to our smoke master Denny Kettering. These are outdoor wooden smokehouses, which the bologna goes into the houses. Somebody is here twenty four hours a day attending the fires. There’s a 4 1/2 foot deep pit down there, that’s where the fire is. Then there is a thick steel plate over the pit and a sprinkler system, which keeps moisture in the house. We are one of the very few who still does it in the wooden smokehouses. We use any kind of hardwood that’s available; it’s all from local lumber companies.
Now that you’ve seen the difference, please come taste the difference.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in America.
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
Add a craft deli meat with an unmatched smoky flavor to your menu with this Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna original bologna. This Lebanon bologna is perfect for slicing to the desired thickness for use on sandwiches or chef salads. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and serve with a side of sweet or spicy mustard for a savory-sweet snack. It's also perfect for pairing with aged cheeses and fresh fruits on charcuterie boards. For an easy, classic appetizer, cut bite-sized pieces of bologna and stack them on sliced cucumbers coated with cream cheese. The smooth texture from the cream cheese with the crunch of the fresh, crisp cucumber pairs perfectly with the smoky bologna for a savory bite bursting with flavor.
Still using Seltzer's original 1902 recipe to produce its renowned taste, this bologna is naturally hardwood smoked for 3 days in an Old World outdoor wooden smokehouse to impart a strong smokiness that balances beautifully with the bologna's tangy flavor. This process produces a high quality, traditional lunchmeat with a truly unique taste and aroma that is evenly distributed throughout. Crafted from 90% lean beef and a blend of premium spices, this bologna does not contain any poultry, pork, fillers, or liquid smoke for an all-natural taste that will have your patrons hooked upon their first bite.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:Love little Lebanon glad eaten best available
This is some of the best Lebanon I have ever eaten. I was glad to have found it was available and ordered enough to last a little while!! Love it!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register