|Buy 1 - 3||$54.49/Case|
- Natural smoke flavor due to 3 days of curing
- Made of 90% lean beef
- Ideal for use as lunch meat
- Use it as a side or appetizer by pairing it with mustards, chips, or breads
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||8 oz.|
|Total Case Size||7.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna Original 8 oz. bologna chub. Made with 90% lean beef to provide a high-quality product, this bologna is perfect for your cafe, diner, or restaurant. It is cured for 3 days to add an authentic smoke flavor to the meat that your guests are sure to appreciate.
Stick with a simple and traditional offering by slicing this bologna up to use as lunch meat on sandwiches during your busy lunch hours. You can also use it to create appetizer or taster plates with meats and cheeses, and bologna pairs nicely with spicy mustards. Bring Seltzer's bologna to your restaurant to add a traditional flavor to your menu.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register