Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna Double Smoked Sweet Bologna 4.5 lb. Half
- Boasts 3 1/2 days of curing in a smokehouse for superior smoke flavor
- Made with 90% lean beef, premium spices, white cane sugar, and added brown sugar
- Pairs well with spicy mustard, pickles, or cheese and crackers
- Great for delis, grocery stores, and sandwich shops
- Ships refrigerated
Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna
Let me introduce you to our smoke master Denny Kettering. These are outdoor wooden smokehouses, which the bologna goes into the houses. Somebody is here twenty four hours a day attending the fires. There’s a 4 1/2 foot deep pit down there, that’s where the fire is. Then there is a thick steel plate over the pit and a sprinkler system, which keeps moisture in the house. We are one of the very few who still does it in the wooden smokehouses. We use any kind of hardwood that’s available; it’s all from local lumber companies.
Now that you’ve seen the difference, please come taste the difference.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in America.
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Package Size||4.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Seltzer's 4.5 lb. double smoked sweet bologna. This Lebanon bologna is perfect for slicing to the desired thickness for use on sandwiches or chef salads. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and serve with a side of sweet or spicy mustard for a savory-sweet snack. It's also perfect for pairing with aged cheeses and fresh fruits on charcuterie boards. Whip up a delicious summer pasta salad with this double smoked sweet bologna. Combine your favorite cooked and cooled pasta with crisp cucumber, juicy cherry tomatoes, green peppers, thinly sliced onions, and cubed pieces of the double smoked sweet bologna. Top with a tangy lemon-dijon mustard dressing to bring all of the flavors together!
Made of 90% lean beef, premium spices, and white cane sugar to provide a high-quality product, this bologna is perfect for your deli, grocery store, cafe, or sandwich shop. This meat is smoked for 3 days, cooled, and re-smoked for an additional half-day with brown sugar added to it to give an authentic heavy-smoked, yet sweet flavor that your guests are sure to appreciate.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register