This has to be the absolute bet bologna i have ever eaten. Anyone and everyone woll fall in love with this traditional bologna sandwich lover
|Buy 1 - 3||$57.49/Case|
- Natural smoke flavor due to 3 days of curing in a smokehouse
- Made of 90% lean beef
- Ideal for slicing up to use as lunch meat
- Pairs well with spicy mustard, pickles, or cheese and crackers
- Great for delis, grocery stores, and sandwich shops
|Flavor|| Lebanon Bologna|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||4.5 lb.|
|Total Case Size||9 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna original bologna. Crafted from 90% lean beef to provide a high-quality product, this bologna is perfect for your deli, grocery store, or sandwich shop. It is cured for 3 days in a smokehouse to add an authentic smoke flavor. The tangy flavor of smoked beef is balanced with a premium spice blend for a traditional lunchmeat your customers will know and love!
This classic deli meat is perfect for slicing to the desired thickness for use on sandwiches or chef salads. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and serve with a side of sweet or spicy mustard for a savory-sweet snack. It's also perfect for pairing with aged cheeses and fresh fruits on charcuterie boards. For an easy, classic appetizer, cut bite-sized pieces of bologna and stack them on sliced cucumbers coated with cream cheese. The smooth texture from the cream cheese with the crunch of the fresh, crisp cucumber pairs perfectly with the smoky bologna for a savory bite bursting with flavor. Bring Seltzer's bologna to your restaurant to add a traditional flavor to your menu.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:bologna absolute eaten fall love sandwich traditional woll
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register