Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 1.25 lb. Old Fashioned Sweet Bologna - 12/Case
- Naturally smoked for 3 days for deep undertones that deliciously complement the rich flavor of beef
- Made with lean beef, premium spices, and brown sugar cane for a hint of sweetness
- Serve on a flakey roll with melted cheese or on chewy ciabatta with crisp lettuce and tomato
- Arrange on a charcuterie board with spicy mustards, grainy breads, or house-fried chips
- Ships refrigerated
Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna
Let me introduce you to our smoke master Denny Kettering. These are outdoor wooden smokehouses, which the bologna goes into the houses. Somebody is here twenty four hours a day attending the fires. There’s a 4 1/2 foot deep pit down there, that’s where the fire is. Then there is a thick steel plate over the pit and a sprinkler system, which keeps moisture in the house. We are one of the very few who still does it in the wooden smokehouses. We use any kind of hardwood that’s available; it’s all from local lumber companies.
Now that you’ve seen the difference, please come taste the difference.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in America.
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1.25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
Made with lean beef and infused with smoky undertones, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 1.25 lb. old fashioned sweet bologna is bursting with rich flavor. It's naturally cured according to a 3 day process and is then generously seasoned with a proprietary blend of spices and brown sugar for a hint of sweetness. These steps add a new dimension to the meat, and enhance the already complex flavors associated with premium beef. Plus, because of the quality ingredients and curing process, this deli meat is deliciously succulent, making for the perfect textural contrast to fresh, crisp lettuce or soft, flaky bread. It's especially well-suited to melted cheese, great for smothering with oozing cheddar or pressing into a panini with mozzarella.
For convenience in the kitchen, the bologna is shaped to ensure easy, consistent slicing. Thick or thin, the slices are perfect for everything from sandwiches to carefully arranged charcuterie boards. Pair with fresh tomato and garlic aioli on a pretzel roll, or arrange with grainy crackers, house-fried chips, and small dishes full of spicy mustard. However it's served, this deli meat delivers incredible taste and texture to elevate a variety of dishes.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register