Savoldi 6 lb. Part Skim Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- Mozzarella cheese with a tangy, savory, milky flavor and semi-firm consistency
- Pasteurized with part-skim milk and is low-moisture
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete your meals with the fine quality taste of this Savoldi part skim milk mozzarella cheese. This cheese is pasteurized with part-skim milk and is low-moisture, meaning it has been aged longer, for a firmer texture and tangier, more savory flavor than fresh mozzarella. Great for cooking, slice and create gourmet sandwiches, like an antipasto wrap or a mozzarella and pesto panini. Or, use to top your classic meatball or chicken parmesan subs, or melt on top of your chicken florentine. You can even cube and bread to create a fresh twist on mozzarella sticks, or provide on your cheese or charcuterie board, paired with a bottle of sangiovese.
This mozzarella cheese comes in a 6 lb. solid block, making it a great option for slicing by the pound at your deli for customers to bring home for their own sandwich creations. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this mozzarella cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register