Reed & Barton RB126-001 Silver Birch 6 1/2" 18/10 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Teaspoon - 12/Case
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals
- Inspired by shimmering snow on a white birch tree
- Fine-feathered grooves on the handle ensure an eye-catching look and unique feel
- Refined, 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- As comfortable to hold as it is pleasing to the eye
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Brings an elegant, natural appearance to table settings
Reed & Barton
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Reed & Barton RB126-001 Specs|
|Length||6 1/2 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
Reed & Barton RB126-001 Details
This Reed & Barton RB126-001 Silver Birch 6 1/2" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight teaspoon will bring an elegant, natural appearance to your table settings! Inspired by shimmering snow on a white birch tree, the Silver Birch line delivers a dining presentation your guests are sure to remember. This teaspoon's handle features fine-feathered grooves that ensure an eye-catching look and unique feel. Use this teaspoon when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals to your guests.
Producing premiere flatware since 1824, Reed & Barton provides foodservice professionals with a way to create an undeniable tabletop impression in any establishment. This specific piece is created from refined, 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and is as comfortable to hold as it is pleasing to the eye. Manufacturing each product to the highest standards for a flawless appearance, Reed & Barton sets the stage for quality, sophisticated flatware.
Length: 6 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!