R & V Works SCGJrW Cajun Smokin' Junior Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Wheeled Stand - 90,000 BTU
- Includes wheeled stand making this unit easy to move from one location to another
- 12" x 18" stainless steel grate is ideal for low to medium volume use
- Heavy gauge carbon steel construction for lasting durability
- Hydration pans and a chip tray ensure moist and flavorful food
- 3" easy read long-stemmed thermometer allows for precise temperature monitoring
R & V Works
|R & V Works SCGJrW Specs|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||750 Degrees F|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
R & V Works SCGJrW Details
Ideal for the grilling enthusiast who takes no shortcuts and prides in the grilled products they produce, this Cajun Smokin' Junior liquid propane gas grill from R & V Works gives you the tools to be the ultimate grill-master at your next tailgating party, BBQ, or catered event! For outdoor use only, this grill boasts a 12" x 18" solid stainless steel grate, and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. No matter what you're cooking up, the smoke and smells coming off of this grill are sure to make mouths water!
Whether you plan to use this grill to add some seasonal items to your restaurant's menu or haul it to a tailgating event or block party, space will not be an issue due to the grill's compact design. With the accompanying wheeled stand, setup and teardown is quick and easy, and the unit is easily maneuvered from one location to another thanks to the two solid rubber wheels and two swivel casters.
Left to Right: 53"
Front to Back: 30"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register