R & V Works FF1 2.5 Gallon Outdoor Cajun Deep Fryer with Stand
- Comes with (1) fryer basket and regulator hose
- Drain valve to easily empty used oil
- Feeds 12 - 15 people per hour
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
11" x 5 1/2" x 4" Twin Fryer Basket with Front Hook
plus $8.99 /Each
R & V Works Fryer Drain Hose for Cajun Deep Fryers
Always fry like a pro with the Cajun Fryer from R & V Works! Utilizing a revolutionary burner flue, this fryer will provide an estimated 70 percent reduction in oil usage over traditional frying methods.
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||2.5 gal.|
|Fryer Usage||Low Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Fry Baskets||1|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity||2 1/2 gal.|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Fry up fish, French fries, hushpuppies, and more the Cajun way with this R & V Works FF1 outdoor Cajun deep fryer! Boasting a 2.5 gal. oil capacity and 90,000 BTU, this one basket portable deep fryer has the power to keep up with demand at fish fries, patio cookouts, tailgating parties, BBQ's, and other outdoor events, while still being compact enough for easy storage.
This fryer's heat source is specially positioned so that excess breading or batter will fall to the bottom of the fryer tank, avoiding harmful buildup and ensuring even heating throughout the well. This prevents your fried foods from being scorched and keeps the fryer oil cleaner, resulting in up to 70% less oil usage when compared to similar units. For added convenience, the fryer tank detaches from its stand so that you can take it anywhere, and it also features a built-in dial thermometer for easy temperature monitoring.
For outdoor use only, the R & V Works FF1 2.5 gal. outdoor Cajun deep fryer features a carbon steel frame with charcoal gray finish to ensure that it will last for years to come. This model comes set up for liquid propane. To easily move it into place, it also comes with a stand with 8" wheels.
Overall Dimensions (With Stand):
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register