See more products like this!Browse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
PM Company 44136 Amerigo 36" x 150' White Uncoated Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
Other Available Sizes:
- Versatile 36" width can be used for drafting material, technical diagrams, or large prints
- 20# basis weight for quality printing with a U.S. brightness rating of 92
- Economical uncoated surface works with both pigment and dye-based inks
- Specifically designed for use with inkjet printers and plotters
- Promotes fast drying for easy handling with no smudges
Other Products from this Line
PM Company 45151 Amerigo 24" x 150' White Coated Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$20.99 / Each
PM Company 44142 Amerigo 42" x 150' White Uncoated Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$16.49 / Each
PM Company 45162 Amerigo 36" x 150' White Coated Water-Resistant Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$44.99 / Each
PM Company 45152 Amerigo 36" x 150' White Coated Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$29.99 / Each
PM Company 45202 Amerigo 36" x 100' White Coated Water-Resistant Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$54.99 / Each
PM Company 44124 Amerigo 24" x 150' White Uncoated Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$15.49 / Each
PM Company 45161 Amerigo 24" x 150' White Coated Water-Resistant Inkjet Bond Paper Roll
$42.99 / Each
|PM Company PMC44136 Specs|
|Core Diameter||2 Inches|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||36" x 150'|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
PM Company PMC44136 Details
Give your drafting materials and technical diagrams the professional treatment they deserve with this PM Company 44136 Amerigo 36" x 150' white bond paper roll! This paper's white color ensures that the colors of your printouts appear exceptionally vivid and that any text has crisp, clean edges. It also produces excellent print contrast due to high holdout for an exceptional, professional result every time. Plus, this paper boasts an impressive U.S. brightness rating of 92 and a 20# basis weight.
Use this paper roll in drafting offices or other technical environments where you need to frequently print diagrams, blueprints, and other reports that need to be clear and professional. You can also use this 36" wide paper for more casual applications like signs or banners in a school or office. The uncoated surface works effectively with both pigment and dye-based inks for extra versatility, and also promotes fast drying so you can handle your printouts with ease.
Core Diameter: 2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register