PAYA Orange and Papaya Cleansing Bath Bar Soap 0.6 oz. - 600/Case
- Luxurious formula pairs with a contemporary design for an upscale experience
- Nourishes with antioxidants and vitamins
- Orange peel acts as a natural exfoliant
- Three-channel cavity within the inside of the soap enables a larger dimension
- Free of parabens, banned phthalates, and mineral oil; Contains no diethanolamine or formaldehyde
- Wrapper is made with post-consumer recycled materials
- Convenient multilingual label
Lavish your guests with sweet, tropical fragrances with the Paya hotel amenities collection! Watch this video to learn more about how Paya could benefit your establishment.
|Made in America||Yes|
Give your guests the nourishing amenities they deserve at your upscale hotel, motel, inn, or resort by offering them this PAYA 0.6 oz. orange and papaya cleansing bath bar soap. This soap is rich with antioxidants and nutrients. It is free of parabens, banned phthalates, and mineral oil, as well as diethanolamine and formaldehyde. With this soap, you can rest assured that your guests are getting a quality product that's eco-friendly, too. This lightweight extruded bar soap with a three-channel cavity within the inside of the soap enables a larger dimension with improved functionality and a more positive guest experience.
This soap's bright fragrance comes from the exotic scent of papaya and mangosteen, an aromatic super-fruit native to Asia. Orange peel acts as a natural exfoliant for removing dead skin cells. Stylish packaging enhances the look of the soap, while multilingual print gives your staff and guests alike the information they need regarding the contents. At the same time, the convenient size allows for the item to be placed in a bathroom or shower prior to your guests' arrival, or it can also be effortlessly added to any gift basket or welcome bag.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!