Pampa Bay CER-1142-SV Verona 1.5 Qt. Silver Titanium-Plated Porcelain Round Bowl
$23.51/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$24.99/Each|
- Boasts the durable, break-resistant advantages of porcelain
- Titanium plating is lightweight but enhances the strength of the dish
- Eye-catching, lustrous finish
- Resists corrosion, staining, and scratching for long-lasting use
- Perfect for serving signature salads or shared appetizers
Pampa Bay Displayware is a beautiful and versatile line that can be used in a variety of applications. These pieces are an excellent choice for caterers, or anyone looking to enhance the appearance of their offerings.
|Pampa Bay CER-1142-SV Specs|
|Height||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
|Rim-Full Capacity||1.6 qt.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Can this item be used in the microwave?
- This item is not recommended for microwave use.
- How can I properly use this dinnerware piece in the oven?
- This item can be placed in the oven for warming purposes only. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another. It is recommended that you slowly heat up the item in the oven rather than placing it directly in an oven that has already been set to a high temperature.
Pampa Bay CER-1142-SV Details
Bring a new, exciting look to your tabletop setting with this Pampa Bay CER-1142-SV Verona 1.5 qt. silver titanium-plated porcelain round bowl. With a high-fired porcelain construction, this dish boasts all the benefits of porcelain, such as its break-resistance and resistance to chipping. So you can use it in fast-paced commercial environments without fear of high replacement costs. Then the silver titanium plating brings a lustrous shine to your tabletop display that you can't get with simple porcelain. The titanium is also lightweight for convenience while adding strength and durability for long-lasting use. Use this round bowl to serve signature salads or savory shared appetizers with ease!
Pampa Bay dinnerware and displayware combines a sleek, sophisticated look with much-needed durability to create the perfect dinnerware display at your restaurant, bar, catered event, or buffet. The beaded rim as well as the wavy titanium surface add a textured look that draws your guests' eyes to your signature offerings. This dish is even oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit! You can mix and match this bowl with other items from Pampa Bay to create a cohesive tabletop presentation that guests are sure to love!
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
Height: 3 1/8"
Capacity: 1.5 qt.
Rim-Full Capacity: 1.6 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register