The Vulcan stock pot range is excellent addition to our kitchen. We use it to cook rice in a 46” pot. It heats fast and cools well. It sits comfortably and covers most of the pot.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Cast iron top grate
- Standing pilot ignition
- Infinite heat control valves with included heat shield
- 110,000 BTU total
- Height adjustable from 22 1/2" to 24"
- Requires natural gas connection
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Vigor 20 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
$69.49 / Each
- Vigor 24 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
$98.99 / Each
- Vigor 60 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
$184.99 / Each
- Vigor 40 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
$129.99 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan VSP100-1 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||55,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
|Type||Stock Pot Ranges|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan VSP100-1 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
Designed to withstand the most demanding of commercial environments, this Vulcan VSP100-1 gas stock pot range allows you to prepare pot after pot of your signature soups, stews, and sauces! Equipped with two concentric 55,000 BTU ring-type burners, this unit delivers a total of 110,000 BTU of power to ensure efficiency and even cooking at your operation. The stainless steel front and sides combine with a heavy-duty cast iron top grate to provide outstanding durability.
Two infinite heat control valves along with a standing pilot ignition make this unit easy to use. Plus, a heat shield is included to protect the control valves from steam damage during operation. For maximum convenience, the legs allow you to adjust the working height from 22 1/2" to 24" to match your existing line of Vulcan equipment. This unit runs on natural gas.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height (adjustable from): 22 1/2" to 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pot addition comfortably cook cools covers excellent fast heats kitchen
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register