Scratch and Dent Vulcan VHP636 Natural Gas 36" 6 Burner Countertop Range - 180,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 6 open burners with heavy-duty cast iron top grates
- Durable stainless steel sides, control panel, and backsplash
- Standing pilot ignition
- Individual infinite controls for each burner
- Full-width pull out crumb tray
- 4" adjustable legs
- 180,000 BTU
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan VHP636 NAT Specs|
|Depth||31 3/8 Inches|
|Height||16 5/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||180,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan VHP636 NAT Details
- New, never used.
- No Warranty..
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- One leg on unit is bent.
- Out of original packaging. For applications where you don't have room for a full sized range, this Vulcan VHP636 natural gas 6 burner countertop range is the perfect solution! This model is designed to provide a powerful 180,000 BTU output while sitting on an equipment stand, a chef base, or a counter in your kitchen. It has open burners with heavy-duty cast iron top grates that can stand up to continuous use in your restaurant. The standing pilot lights ensure that there is always a flame ready to ignite the burners, and the individual infinite controls let you use one burner at a time or set each burner as needed depending on the foods you are cooking.
The durable stainless steel sides, control panel, and backsplash provide additional longevity and make the unit easy to clean. 4" adjustable legs provide plenty of clearance for cleaning underneath your new range and they also allow you to make sure the unit is level on uneven counters. And when you are ready to clean up at the end of the day the full-width pull out crumb tray makes it simple to dispose of crumbs or drips that may have fallen through the grates during the cooking process. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Depth: 31 3/8"
Height: 16 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Vulcan VHP636 NAT
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register