Scratch and Dent Vulcan VC5ED-11D1 Single Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven with Legs - 208V, 3 Phase, 12 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Single deck design with an interior light
- Solid state controls with temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5 nickel plated oven Grab-n-Go racks with 11 rack positions
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interior with stainless steel exterior; 23 3/4" legs
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor
- 208V, 3 phase; 12 kW
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan VC5ED-11D1 208/3 Specs|
|Width||40 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- What is a Grab-n-Go rack?
- Vulcan's Grab-N-Go racks are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. The notch allows operators to reach into the oven and remove a sheet pan without burning their hand on the hot racks.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan VC5ED-11D1 208/3 Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC5ED-11D1 single deck full size electric convection oven. This 208V, 3 phase unit offers a solid state thermostat with a 5 hour timer for simple, precise control of your cooking operations, and a wide temperature range from 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods.
A porcelain enamel interior is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Plus, five nickel plated Grab-n-Go racks fit into 11 different positions for ultimate interior customization. The 1/2 hp two speed fan motor recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and the unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. To boost your oven to the perfect working height, 23 3/4" legs come included. A 208V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/8"
Front to Back: 40"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 22 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Vulcan VC5ED-11D1 208/3
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register