Scratch and Dent Vulcan MSA48-101 48" Countertop Natural Gas Griddle with Snap Action Thermostatic Controls - 108,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 48" wide x 24" deep cooking surface
- Sturdy 1" thick polished steel griddle plate provides even heat distribution
- Mechanical snap-action thermostatic controls
- Heavy-duty, all welded stainless steel body with aluminized steel frame
- Cool bullnose front for safer and more comfortable cooking environment
- 3 1/2" grease gutter and 6 qt. grease drawer for ease of cleaning
- 108,000 BTU
- Requires a natural gas connection
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Vulcan STAND/C-48 30" x 49" Stainless Steel Mobile Equipment Stand
plus $1,160.90 / Each
Vulcan VMCS-101 Heavy Duty Electric Griddle Top with Rapid Recovery Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 208V
Vulcan VMCS-102 Heavy Duty Electric Griddle Top with Rapid Recovery Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 240V
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Vulcan VMCS-201 Heavy Duty Electric Griddle Top with Grooved Steel Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 208V
Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Vulcan VMCS-202 Heavy Duty Electric Griddle Top with Grooved Steel Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 240V
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan MSA48-101 Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||11 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||108,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan MSA48-101 Details
- New; never used
- Front side has a dent / back side is bent in numerous places
- Out of original packaging This Vulcan MSA48-101 48" countertop natural gas griddle with snap action thermostatic controls heats evenly and delivers superior cooking performance no matter what you're cooking! Featuring a 1" thick polished steel cooking surface, this griddle quickly cooks your products with minimal flavor transfer, ensuring a quality product that tastes the same every time. Four high-output "U" shaped burners deliver 108,000 BTU of power for maximum efficiency, and are spread 12" apart on the griddle surface. Independent mechanical snap-action thermostatic controls with a 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range provide outstanding recovery and response time.
For long-lasting durability that withstands a harsh commercial environment, this unit boasts a fully welded stainless steel body with an aluminized frame. The front ledge features a "cool bullnose" design that helps prevent your employees from burning themselves on the prep line. 4" adjustable legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, and when it's time for a thorough cleaning, a 6 qt. removable grease drawer both eases and expedites the process. A natural gas connection is required.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register