Scratch and Dent Scotsman UF424A-1 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Flake Ice Machine - 440 lb.
- Produces up to 440 lb. of flake ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Control panel features an on/off/clean switch, ice thickness and harvest time adjustment
- Flake ice is perfect for presentation as well as food and beverage chilling
- Compact design for limited space cafes, kitchens, or bars
- 115V; 6" adjustable legs; ice scoop included
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Scotsman KUFM24 Floor Mount Kit for Essential Ice Machines
$105.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
plus $559.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Ensure that your bar or restaurant has the means to accommodate an undercounter ice machine! Great for a variety of reasons, an undercounter ice machine fits comfortably underneath countertops, so it won't get in the way when your bartenders are at work.
A guide to the features and benefits of the Essential line of Scotsman Ice Machines.
If you need a reliable unit, the Scotsman Essential line of undercounter ice machines are a great choice. See all the different, exclusive technology they have to make each unit a reliable machine in your business.
The perfect fit for smaller operations, this Scotsman ice machine boasts a high capacity without taking up too much room in your facility. Find out all the benefits you can have by adding this ice machine to your business!
Russell Davis from Bar Rescue explains the importance of ice in a cocktail. Learn about the different types of ice and the part Scotsman ice machines play in making ideal ice for your cocktails.
|Scotsman UF424A-1 Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||307 - 440 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||4.61 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Scotsman UF424A-1 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging Add a reliable, easy to use, and space efficient ice machine to your operation with this Scotsman UF424A-1 24" air cooled undercounter flake ice machine! Capable of producing up to 440 lb. of flake ice per day and storing up to 80 lb., this unit brings you impressive performance in a compact 24" footprint that will fit comfortably beneath a countertop for valuable space-saving efficiency. The flake ice produced by this machine is moldable and chills more quickly than other ice forms, making it an excellent choice for cooling foods at seafood counters, produce displays, and salad bars. Thanks to its soft and easy to chew texture, it's also a great option for healthcare settings.
This ice machine couldn't be any easier to operate thanks to an intuitive control panel and a smooth, slide-back door that provides quick and simple access to the ice. The external air filter is easily accessible from the front of machine for simple cleaning, while a unique greaseless bearing and stainless steel evaporator combine to provide maximum durability and reduced maintenance. This air cooled machine runs on R-134a refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register