Love it!!! great looking cubes fits and fill glasses very nicely. Unit was easy to install with basic plumbing knowledge. Well made and durable. We have our machine located in a basement prep kitchen the gets very warm during hot summer months and this unit just keeps on pushing out ice. My favorite feature is the easy to read and see touch screen. I definitely recommend using with a good quality water filter to keep the unit running like new and the ice looking and tasting great. Well priced for peace of mind.
Scratch and Dent Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
Other Available Ice Types:
- Makes up to 550 lb. of ice per day; 115V, 1 Phase
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance
- easyTouch display makes operation as simple as possible
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
Manitowoc SFA-291 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 180 lb.
plus $3,689.00 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 120V, 180 lb.
plus $3,449.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $159.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn how to properly remove your Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine from service and prepare it for winter by watching this informative video.
Keeping the air filter on your air-cooled ice machine clean is essential for ensuring efficient operation. Watch this video to learn how to remove and clean the air filter on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Performing regular deep cleaning and sanitizing on your equipment is essential for ensuring that it continues to run efficiently and for maintaining food safety. Watch this video to learn how to perform a detailed cleaning on Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Regular preventative maintenance cleanings are important for keeping your ice machine running smoothly. Watch this video to learn how to properly clean and sanitize Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines.
Programming your Indigo NXT ice machine to operate at certain time and not at others helps save energy consumption and costs. This short tutorial walks you through the programming process step-by-step.
Keep ice production simple with the Manitowoc Indigo NXT! Boasting a user-friendly touchscreen and countless programming features, the ice machine is engineered for intuitive use. Find out more with this video.
To make set-up as easy as possible on the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine, a set-up wizard walks you through the process step-by-step. For a tutorial on how to do this, check out this video.
Your business depends on safety and sanitation, and the Indigo NXT from Manitowoc is engineered to enhance both. With a one button cleaning function and an ergonomic, NSF approved ice scoop that's specially designed to prevent contamination, this unit is not only the easiest ice machine to clean, but the best option available if sanitation is your priority.
Learn about the Indigo NXT's next level approach to manufacturing reliable ice makers!
Take a tour of the many features, benefits and innovations of the Indigo NXT ice maker!
Get an up close and personal look at the Indigo NXT and it's next level approach to ice making!
Learn how to easily lock and unlock the touch screen on your Indigo NXT!
Easily navigate the Manitowoc Indigo NXT menu with this step-by-step tutorial. Intuitive by design, the touch screen menu provides everything from the time and date to the serial number and local service company.
For quality, convenience, and unbeatable energy efficiency, the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine is the logical choice. Boasting multiple energy efficiency ratings, including Energy Star 3.0, this unit can help save your business thousands of dollars in utilities. Find out more here.
|Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A-161 Specs|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
501 to 775 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.58 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A-161 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Back side vent is slightly bent outwards As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 30" wide IYT0500A air cooled ice machine provides a variety of useful features that not only make operation a breeze, but also yield maximum production with minimal waste! This impressive unit can make up to 550 lb. of ice cubes per day and, when compared to previous Indigo models, lowers energy consumption by an average of 12% and condenser water usage by 23%! Its icon-based easyTouch display takes the guesswork out of owning and operating an ice machine by making the controls as simple and intuitive as possible, while state-of-the-art diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for reliable, trouble-free operation. A customizable ice making schedule accommodates fluctuations in daily levels of production by allowing you to program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume.
A removable water trough, distribution tube, and curtain make cleaning the machine quick and efficient, while some components are even made with AlphaSan antimicrobial material for added sanitation. Unaffected by water conditions, the ice sensing probe knows when the harvest is ready to the machine continues to run smoothly. The unit's DuraTech exterior features a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy that makes it more corrosion resistant than comparable stainless steel models, easier to wipe clean, and more resistant to fingerprints. This unit runs on R-410 refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:unit easy great ice glasses fits filter fill feature favorite
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register