Scratch and Dent Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ 14 7/8" Air Cooled Undercounter Top Hat Cube Ice Machine - 51 lb.
- Produces up to 51 lb. of ice per day and can store up to 22 lb.
- Unique top hat cubes provide a gourmet option for any drink
- Simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models for longer product life
- Easy to clean and approved for outdoor use
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.89 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
plus $559.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
|Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ Specs|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||51 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||22 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
Top Hat Shaped
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ Details
Chill your most popular drinks with unique top hat cubes made by this Hoshizaki AM-50BAJ 14 7/8" undercounter ice machine! These hard, gourmet cubes are an excellent addition to drinks at your restaurant or hotel, and it's even approved for outdoor use so it can be used at poolside bars. The narrow 14 7/8" undercounter profile saves valuable floor space while still producing up to an impressive 51 lb. of ice per day and storing 22 lb.
This unit's simple design features fewer moving parts than comparable models, providing longer product life and an improved ROI. The water circuit is simple to disassemble for easy cleaning while, for added convenience, the power switch is accessible without going through the hassle of removing a panel. This air cooled machine runs on R-134a refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 14 7/8"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register