Scratch and Dent Hatco TQ-10 Toast Qwik Conveyor Toaster - 2" Opening, 208V
Other Available Voltages:
- Up to 300 slices per hour
- 2" opening
- Adjustable conveyor speed for color control
- Insulation and an interior fan help keep the exterior cool for added safety
- 208V, 1800W
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Hatco TQ-10 208 Specs|
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 3/4 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Size||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slices Per Hour||300 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Scratch and Dent Hatco TQ-10 208 Details
Give customers perfectly toasted bread slices, buns, and english muffins every time with this Hatco TQ-10 Toast Qwik conveyor toaster! This toaster relies on conveyor speed to regulate the color and texture of the finished product, making it simple to adjust during operation. With reflectors behind both sets of elements, this toaster provides even color and more efficient energy usage.
This conveyor toaster can produce up to 300 bread slices per hour on its highest setting to keep up with the demand at even the busiest breakfast buffets. Plus, the easy to load rack has front or rear options for discharge. There's even a toast collector chute for finished toast.
Additionally, a power-saving thermostat works to save you energy during off-hours. Hatco toasters are also insulated, resulting in some of the coolest surface temperatures in the industry for added safety! This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 14 1/2"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Height: 13 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Hatco TQ-10 208
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register