Scratch and Dent Hatco GRAH-72 Glo-Ray 72" Aluminum Single High Wattage Infrared Warmer with Infinite Controls - 120V, 1725W
Other Available Voltages:
- Infinite controls
- Comes with mounting tabs
- Aluminum housing
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Hatco GRAH-72 120V INFINITE Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Attached Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- How do I know if I should buy a strip heater with an infinite control?
- An infinite control essentially operates as a timing device and usually replaces the standard on/off toggle switch. Instead of controlling heat, the infinite control turns the heater on and off at your desired frequency. This process only indirectly affects the temperature, but is beneficial for applications in which the operator wants to manually decrease the wattage from its maximum 12.2 amps. Such applications would not entail recipes sensitive to the unit cycling its power. Please note that because toggle switches accommodate more than 12.2 amps, a toggle switch may not be able to be converted into an infinite control in the field.
Scratch and Dent Hatco GRAH-72 120V INFINITE Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on back edge
- top bracket on of warmer is bent
- Technician tested;
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 6"
Height: 2 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register