This infrared food warmer is great. It has a dial to change the temperature and really keeps our plated foods warm until the servers pick them up.
Scratch and Dent Hatco GRAH-60 60" Glo-Ray High Wattage Infrared Food Warmer with Infinite Controls - 120V, 1400W
Other Available Voltages:
- Perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, or buffet line
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers entire holding surface
- Keeps food at peak serving temperatures without overcooking
- Solid, rigid aluminum housing
- Infinite control type
- Comes with mounting tabs
- Aluminum heat reflectors optimize holding times
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Hatco food warmers are available in a range of styles and sizes. Learn how using food warmers can protect food and keep items at peak serving temperatures!
|Hatco GRAH-60 120V INFINITE Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Attached Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
- How do I know if I should buy a strip heater with an infinite control?
- An infinite control essentially operates as a timing device and usually replaces the standard on/off toggle switch. Instead of controlling heat, the infinite control turns the heater on and off at your desired frequency. This process only indirectly affects the temperature, but is beneficial for applications in which the operator wants to manually decrease the wattage from its maximum 12.2 amps. Such applications would not entail recipes sensitive to the unit cycling its power. Please note that because toggle switches accommodate more than 12.2 amps, a toggle switch may not be able to be converted into an infinite control in the field.
Scratch and Dent Hatco GRAH-60 120V INFINITE Details
- New, never used.
- Packaging damaged. Keep all your signature menu items hot and tasting fresh out of the oven with this Hatco GRAH-60 60" Glo-Ray infrared strip warmer! The pre-focused heat pattern on this 1400W high wattage strip warmer directs heat from a metal-sheathed element to bathe the entire holding surface, maintaining serving temperature for a longer period of time without continuing to cook the food. A solid aluminum housing eliminates the risk of "sagging" in the middle, and a toggle on/off control makes operation simple. For installation purposes, mounting tabs are included.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 6"
Height: 2 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GRAH-60 120V INFINITE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:foods warmer temperature servers plated pick keeps infrared great food
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register