Scratch and Dent Hatco FSDT-2 Flav-R-Savor Tall Two Door Holding and Display Cabinet with Four Tier Circle Rack and Motor
- Circular, wire four-tier rack
- Built-in rotator motor
- Tempered glass sides
- Stainless steel water resevoire
- Fits pans up to 19" in diameter
- Field-reversible doors
You May Also Need
Hatco F-LEGS-4 4" Adjustable Leg for Heated Merchandisers - 4/Set
$36.30 / Set
Hatco FSDT3SAR 3-Shelf Angle Display Rack for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$373.45 / Each
Hatco FSDT3TPT 3-Tier Pretzel Tree Display Rack for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$176.55 / Each
Hatco FSDT4TCR 4-Tier Circle Display Rack With Pizza Pan Retainers for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$107.80 / Each
Hatco FSDT4TPR 4-Tier Pan Rack for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$129.25 / Each
Hatco FSDT5TCR 5-Tier Circle Rack With Pizza Pan Retainers for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$163.90 / Each
Hatco FSDT7SMP 7-Shelf Multi-Purpose Display Rack for FSDT Holding and Display Cabinets
$202.95 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Hatco FSDT-2 Specs|
|Width||22 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Product Diameter||19 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Tiers||4 Tiers|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What should I do if I can't use distilled water?
- If you don't use distilled water, make sure to use white vinegar or another de-liming agent in the water tank to remove scale build-up. Do this as often as needed.
- How is an FSDT different from an FDW?
- FSDT units are larger and taller and are made with aluminum extrusions. These units also boast side fluorescent lighting for greater visibility. FDW units, in contrast, are smaller in size and are made with stainless steel. To promote easy visibility, they feature recessed incandescent lighting on the ceiling.
- How long does it take for this holding cabinet to preheat?
- The preheat time for this unit is 30 minutes.
- Can I use this unit as a proofer?
- Yes, this unit has a temperature range of 90 – 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and proofing is most often achieved between 90 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scratch and Dent Hatco FSDT-2 Details
- New; never used.
- Original packaging damaged.
The tempered glass doors and side panels provide outstanding insulation to ensure energy efficiency. A stainless steel gallon water reservoir provides moisture so your food doesn't dry out throughout the day, and a safety alert lets you know when the water level is low so you can prevent element burnout. And thanks to its large access doors, you can fit pans up to 19" in diameter inside. Plus, the field-reversible doors help to make installation easy.
Width: 22 3/8"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 32 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register