Scratch and Dent Carnival King CM16DBL 16" Dual Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 208/240V
Other Available Voltages:
- Thermostatic controls with 120 - 570 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction; non-slip feet for added stability
- (2) 16" diameter cast iron cooktops with independent thermostatic controls
- Includes a metal T-spreader to evenly distribute batter and a spatula to easily flip crepes
- Green light indicates when the unit is on and orange light indicates cooking plate is ready to use
You May Also Need
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bag - 6/Case
plus $44.99 / Case
Matfer Bourgeat 071950 7" Beechwood Crepe Batter Spreader
plus $3.89 / Each
Carnival King CMSPREADR Stainless Steel Crepe Batter Spreader
plus $12.49 / Each
Ateco 1314 14" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with Plastic Handle
plus $11.99 / Each
Carnival King Triple 16-24 oz. Sauce / Topping Bottle Warmer with 3 Squeeze Bottles - 550W, 120V
plus $222.49 / Each
Nutella Hazelnut Spread 6.6 lb. Tub - 2/Case
plus $44.49 / Case
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Carnival King crepe makers are a great way to cook delicious crepes right in front of your customers. Whether you want a single or double unit, you can rely on these crepe makers in your fast-paced business.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Learn how to make crepes with this step-by-step guide! In minutes, you can create custom crepes that are made to order.
|Width||33 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||18 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||16 Inches|
|Wattage||2,600 - 3,750 Watts|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Frame Shape||Square / Rectangle|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Output||60 Crepes Per Hour|
|Temperature||120 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- Small scratches and dents on the outside of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
- Technician tested. Serve up hot, freshly made crepes with the Carnival King CMPT16DBL 16" dual cast iron crepe maker! Designed for maximum space-efficiency, the double unit features (2) 16" cast iron cooktops in a single, rectangular base. It's perfect for busy, high volume creperies, breakfast buffets, or cafeteria crepe stations.
Each cooktop is operated with an independent and adjustable thermostatic control. The controls adjust the temperature of each cooktop from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, while warming and ready lights help you monitor the unit's operation. For safety purposes, the unit features non-slip feet to grip to the countertop during use. Plus, to help you whip up crepes, a T-shape metal crepe spreader and spatula are included. This crepe maker requires a 208/240V electrical connection for operation.
Cooking Surface Diameter: 16"
Width: 33 3/4"
Depth: 18 3/4"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Carnival King CM16 16" Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 208/240V
Carnival King CM16 16" Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 120V
People Talk About:crepes sides crepe days easy maker minutes single units volume
Absolutely garbage at any volume more than one crepe every five minutes. We had two of these units from WebstaurantStore and are still trying to get a refund. We had to order them far in advance because our store is at a cruise ship port of call in Alaska. Doing so made us past the 30 day return policy. We had to close two hours in to our grand opening because these machines drop 3-5 degrees F every time you pour batter on them, and they take 5 minutes to get back up to temp. If you do any kind of volume, these are complete junk. We had to turn away so many customers over the week it took us to get replacement units. (Waring single burners, which are fantastic). WebstaurantStore really let us down on this one.We appreciate your review, Jeremy. We wish this Carnival King CM16DBL 16 inch Dual Crepe Maker - 208/240V would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
We upgraded from a single to a dual crepe maker after sales soared in our shop. It's convenient to be able to use only one side on slower days or to have both sides heated up on our busy days. It is easy to use and easy to clean. A perfect maker for anyone looking to start making crepes.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register