Scratch and Dent Garland MCO-GS-10 Natural Gas Single Deck Standard Depth Full Size Convection Oven with Digital Controls - 60,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Master 450 solid state digital controls with "Cook 'n' Hold" feature
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- 6 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS10 NAT Specs|
|Depth||44 1/4 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
Cook and Hold
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Garland / US Range MCO-GS10 NAT Details
- New; never used.
- No damage on item; No damage to original packaging.
The convection oven has a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 2-speed fan with a 3/4 hp motor that provides added flexibility to adjust air circulation speeds for specific products and recipes. There are also some standard safety features included, such as the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off.
The Garland MCO-GS-10 convection oven features a fully porcelainized oven interior for exceptional insulation and coved corners for improved air circulation and easier cleaning. 6 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks are included to accommodate a variety of pan configurations.
Depth: 44 1/4"
Height: 57 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register