- Internal LED lighting illuminates sushi
- Intuitive digital temperature controls
- Curved glass for a sleek, modern appeal
- Can hold (4) 1/3 size hotel pans included with unit
- 115V; 1/6 hp; R290 refrigerant
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Width||46 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height||10 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||8 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||1.85 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||665 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Technician tested
Show off your fresh sushi and sashimi selection with the Avantco RSD-46-HC 46" countertop refrigerated sushi display case! It is designed to sit on your sushi bar, showcasing your delicious offerings right where your hungry patrons can see them. In addition to sushi, this case is also great to display your high end meats and cheeses.
At 46" in length, this case can hold up to (4) 1/3 size hotel pans, included with the unit, and has LED lighting to illuminate the contents of the case. Not only does LED lighting provide a clean, white light, it is also energy efficient and does not create any heat inside of the cabinet. Intuitive digital controls are easy to use and will ensure that your case is keeping your sushi at the ideal temperature. A bright white body, paired with the curved, tempered glass front, make this a sleek and modern approach to food display while also allowing the food itself to be the center of attention.
A right side compressor allows this unit to be flush to the wall or other equipment on the left side. The rear sliding door gives easy access for both serving and loading of the food. With a stainless steel interior, this unit is corrosion resistant and easy to keep clean by simply wiping it down at the end of the day. A 1/6 hp compressor with R290 refrigerant keep this case between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, while polystyrene insulation prevents the cold air from escaping. An automatic defrost system comes standard and will save you both time as well as energy. A convenient drain is located in the back of the unit for collected defrosted water. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 46 3/8"
Depth: 16 1/2"
Height: 10 1/2"
Capacity: 1.85 cu. ft.
Width: 29 1/8"
Depth: 15 1/4"
Height: 8 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Avantco RSD-53-HC 53" Countertop Refrigerated Sushi Display Case
$1,199.00 / Each
- Avantco RSD-71-HC 71" Countertop Refrigerated Sushi Display Case
$1,599.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco RSD-60-HC 60" Countertop Refrigerated Sushi Display Case
$1,499.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register