Scratch and Dent Cooking Performance Group CBR36 36" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- 3 independently-controlled 40,000 BTU burners
- Continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Features reversible, cast iron top grates
- Heavy-duty, adjustable feet provide stability
- Field convertible to liquid propane, includes orifice
Cooking Performance Group
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
plus $4.59 / Each
10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
plus $4.39 / Each
27" Single Head Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush
plus $4.79 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
See how easy it is to clean your charbroiler by watching this informative video!
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Depth||26 13/16 Inches|
|Height||16 5/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- No Warranty.
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- Accessory tray has dents and scratches.
- Original packaging damaged. Tempt your customers with the intoxicating aroma of grilled burgers, chicken, steak and more by cooking them on this Cooking Performance Group CBR36 36" countertop charbroiler! It boasts 3 powerful 40,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with cast iron grates to provide even broiling, which also catch juices from your flavorful meats to produce searing flames and smoke for a great-tasting product. To prevent clogging, the angled sides help direct oil to the drip tray. The reversible cast iron top grates give your meats tantalizing grill marks, sporting a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for your more delicate foods. They can also be used in a flat or sloped position so that you can simultaneously cook various foods to the desired level of doneness!
Thanks to its stainless steel construction, a full width waste tray, and the ability to remove the cast iron grates, radiant covers, and stainless steel burners without tools, the Cooking Performance Group CBR36 36" countertop charbroiler is both durable and extremely easy to clean! It's even designed for the countertop, providing much-needed space-efficiency. It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 26 13/16"
Height: 16 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Cheap easy unit grates units Cooking food grate happy huge
This Charbroiler is TOP of the line! It has enough adjustable knobs to control your own heat supply for anything you may need to grill. Cleaning it is easy as 1,2,3. Lift the grates with ease and get it back to sparkling new in no time with easy assemble and deconstruction. MUST HAVE!
Great Charbroiler for a great price! Always fires up when you want it to. Easy to use knobs let you select the correct temperature for whatever it is you’re cooking!
It is OK. I am already having issues with the some of the burners not lighting as expected. It also has a huge issue with hot spots.Thank you for your review, Scott! We are sorry this Cooking Performance Group CBR36 36 inch Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
We’ve had this unit for a year now. Fires up quickly, heats well, and provides a huge cooking area. We’ve had zero problems and are including one in our food truck build. Cheap pricing doesn’t always mean a cheap product!
Overall, we're happy with this Charbroiler. Setup was simple, easy and the unit is very moveable once the grates and radiants are removed. The only issue we've found is a deformation in the grate vents on one of the grate units... we'll be contacting support for a warranty replacement for that one. Other than that, very happy with the price, delivery time and quality of the unit. Would recommend
Good size! Holds plenty of food! Very easy to use. I like that it has adjustable legs on the bottom so we can make it the perfect height.
Cooking Performance Group 36" Char-Broiler is built well and very easy to convert from Natural Gas to Propane. With 120,000 BTU Performance it will cook steaks to perfection.
I bought this item last year, it worked good and fast for my restaurant, but it is time to replace all the part now, and they not cheap!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register