Great price; however, the grate holding the lava briquettes disintegrated in less than four months. Customer service was nice, so we will see how much they charge me to fix this, if anything. The unit also runs hot.
- (3) independently-controlled 40,000 BTU burners
- Stainless Steel construction and heavy-duty cast iron top grates
- Removable waste tray and adjustable feet
- Independent, manually controlled cooking zones
- Field convertible to liquid propane, includes orifice
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- 10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
$6.69 / Each
- Regency 30" x 36" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized Undershelf
$259.99 / Each
- 27" Single Head Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush
$6.69 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser - 4/Case
$66.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
$5.19 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
$20.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||26 13/16 Inches|
|Height||16 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||34 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Burner BTU||40,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||3 Burners|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Minor scratches and dents
Tempt your customers with the intoxicating aroma of grilled burgers, chicken, steak and more by cooking them on this Cooking Performance Group CBL36 36" countertop charbroiler! It boasts three powerful 40,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners to heat your included lava briquettes, which in turn evenly distribute the heat toward your food while catching the drippings to create that unmistakably smoky "outdoor barbecue" scent and flavor. The reversible cast iron top grates give your meats tantalizing grill marks, sporting a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for your more delicate foods. They can also be used in a flat or sloped position so that you can simultaneously cook various foods to the desired level of doneness!
Thanks to its stainless steel construction, a full width waste tray and the ability to remove the cast iron grates and stainless steel burners without tools, the Cooking Performance Group CBL36 36" lava briquette charbroiler is both durable and extremely easy to clean! It's even designed for the countertop, providing much-needed space-efficiency. It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a Natural Gas supply, but includes a Liquid Propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 26 13/16"
Height: 16 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL24 24" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
$999.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR48 48" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
$1,759.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL15 15" Natural Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
$759.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL48 48" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
$1,609.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR15 15" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
$769.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR24 24" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
$1,009.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR36 36" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
$1,289.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 48CBRRBNL 48" Gas Radiant Charbroiler with 52", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 160,000 BTU
$4,349.00 / Each
People Talk About:easy great grill lava awesome briquette briquettes charge clean cooked
this charbroller last three years now for our buffet restaurant, work great! the only down point is parts can really costly if you need to replace every six month.
This product is great. We had never used the lava briquette before, but it is awesome. Great char without burning anything. Would buy again in the future.
The shipping was amazingly fast. Set up quick and easy. I've never had a grill that gets this hot this fast! Cook time is cut in half from my previous grill. Easy to clean and maintain. If I ever need another grill, this is it!
Received our gas lava briquette charbroiler today. It is awesome. Easy set up. Easy to operate. Cooked juices steaks and was easy to clean up
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register