Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Solid Wood Live Edge Table Top with Antique Slate Gray Finish Scratch and Dent
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for rustic-themed restaurants, bars, or cafes
- Solid 1 1/4" thick European beech wood construction with an antique slate gray finish
- Stylish and sturdy; featuring v-shaped metal braces to prevent warping
- Features 2 live edges to highlight the natural beauty of the wood
- 24" length is perfect for seating 2 guests comfortably
Lancaster Table & Seating
You May Also Need View All Items
Lancaster Table & Seating Antique Slate Gray Industrial Wooden Dining Height Table Base
$119.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating Antique Slate Gray Industrial Wooden Bar Height Table Base
$129.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" x 22" Black 3" Bar Height Column Table Base with 16" Foot Ring
$43.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" x 22" Black 3" Bar Height Column Table Base with 16" Foot Ring and FLAT Tech Equalizer Table Levelers
$62.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" x 22" Black 3" Bar Height Column Table Base with 16" Foot Ring and Self-Leveling Feet
$49.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" Round Black 3" Bar Height Column Table Base with 16" Foot Ring
$65.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" x 22" Black 3" Standard Height Column Table Base
$21.99 / Each
Lancaster Table & Seating 22" x 22" Black 3" Standard Height Column Table Base with FLAT Tech Equalizer Table Levelers
$39.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Finish||Antique Slate Gray|
|Tabletop Thickness||1 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the table top come pre-drilled?
- No. Since the tabletop can be installed on a variety of bases, it does not include pre-drilled holes for screws. These must be drilled upon assembly.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
- What is best practice for taking care of this wood table?
- Since this product is composed of genuine hardwood it requires special care. It is important to not expose your table to too much moisture. Be sure to use alcohol-based cleaners for tough stains, or use a damp cloth for routine wipe-downs. Wipe down any excess moisture right after cleaning to avoid any moisture damage. Do not store the table in extremely humid or dry locations as it will degrade the quality of the wood.
- What type of texture does this table top feature?
- This table top includes a rustic and distressed finish to mimic the look of aged wood. The top's live edge incorporates the natural and raw edge of the wood into the design giving your establishment a craftsmen-inspired feel.
- Minor cosmetic holes and dents
Thanks to its solid beech wood construction, this table is sturdy enough to handle the wear and tear of everyday use in your restaurant. Its underside includes v-shaped metal braces that prevent the wood from warping, which helps to maintain the smooth, sturdy surface. At 24" in length, it can comfortably seat 2 guests.
This table also features two live edges that create a rustic look and capture the natural beauty of the tree it was harvested from. The antique slate gray finish modernizes the look of the 1 1/4" thick European beech wood grain and gives the table a contemporary hue. It is compatible with a variety of Lancaster Table & Seating bases as well. Purchase this table top to provide a comfortable and distinct dining experience for your patrons.
Thickness: 1 1/4"
Seating Capacity: 2
Two people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Solid Wood Live Edge Table Top with Antique Walnut Finish
Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Solid Wood Live Edge Table Top with Antique Natural Finish
Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Solid Wood Live Edge Table Top with Mahogany Finish
Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Solid Wood Live Edge Table Top with Antique White Wash Finish
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register