Scratch and Dent Bunn 38700.0045 AXIOM Single 1 Gallon Coffee Brewer with Portable Server - 120/208-240V
- Brews up to 9 gallons per hour
- 1.5 gallon portable coffee server included
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- 3650W, 120/208-240V
You May Also Need View All Items
Bunn 20583.0003 Black 7 1/8" SplashGard Funnel with Decals for Coffee Brewers
$5.99 / Each
Bunn 20157.0001 12 1/2" x 4 3/4" Gourmet Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
plus $30.99 / Case
Bunn 20216.0000 Stainless Steel SplashGard Funnel
$50.99 / Each
Bunn 20950.0004 1.5GPR-FF Portable 1.5 Gallon Coffee Server with Top Handles and Fast Flow Faucet
plus $192.49 / Each
Bunn EQHP-10 Easy Clear Water Filter - 10,000 Gallon Capacity at 1.5 gpm (Bunn 39000.0004)
$114.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $108.99 / Each
Crown Beverages 2 oz. Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet - 80/Case
plus $37.49 / Case
Crown Beverages 2 oz. Emperor's Blend Coffee Packet - 80/Case
plus $32.99 / Case
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Bunn 38700.0045 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||21 5/16 Inches|
|Height||26 1/8 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Coffee Filter Size||12 1/2" x 4 3/4"|
Hot Water Faucet
|Output||9 Gallons Per Hour|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
Scratch and Dent Bunn 38700.0045 Details
- New, never used.
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
- Switch guard is bent. The Bunn 38700.0045 AXIOM 1 gallon coffee brewer features a 1.5 GPR portable coffee server that allows you to brew coffee in one area and serve it in another, making it perfect for hotels, buffets, or catered events! Thanks to 3650W of power, this brewer can make up to 9 gallons of coffee per hour. It has 0.5 gallon and 1 gallon preset cycles for efficient portioning.
This brewer's coffee extraction is controlled by pre-infusion, pulse brew, and digital temperature controls to provide optimum flavor extraction and a consistent, quality product for your customers. It features an LCD display that makes it simple to monitor temperature setting and brew level from the front of the machine, while electronic diagnostics and a built in tank drain make cleaning and servicing a breeze!
The Bunn AXIOM 1 gallon coffee brewer with portable server must be hardwired; it does not come with a cord and plug. It requires a 120/208-240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 8 1/2"
Front to Back: 21 5/16"
Height: 26 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Bunn 38700.0013 Axiom APS Twin Airpot Coffee Brewer - 120/240V
People Talk About:coffee Bunn water clean unit brewer filters pots best brew
Bought one of these units for my office back in the early '90's. First of all l am a coffee snob. I could care less what it costs, however each and every cup of coffee has to be consistantly perfect. No exceptions ! And this Bunn unit did exactly that. It has been in service now nearly 25 years. Never one (1) service call. It has been reliable to a fault. I love the direct water line connection for a couple key reasons: 1. Saves time and limits steps to brew your first pot. Simply pop out the brew basket, insert a paper filter, drop in your coffee, reinsert the brew basket, then press the start button. A fresh pot of coffee iwill be ready in a couple short minutes. 2. Like l said; " l am a coffee snob "; our direct plumbed water line has three inline filters before the water even arrives at the brewing unit. Water quality is a must. Ours is PERFECT.! I have it tested twice a year. I NEVER press mileage out of my filters. Never. Now l am building a new home and need to buy a new Bunn Brewing Unit for my house. The Bunn Unit is a crystal clean way to prepare the perfect cup of coffee and it is a clean presentation. No mess. No water spotted pots. No burnt coffee after taste originating from the pots. After nearly 25 years of Bunns service to me, I've earned the right to sound off about it. You will NEVER regret this purchase Read Less Read More
Bunn coffee maker is the best in the market hands down. Its quick fast and easy to use and clean. Looking for the best commercial coffee maker for coffee shops & gas stations go for Bunn.
this is my number 1 coffee brewer. I have used several ones, but Bunn brewer is one of the best! easy to clean, and easy to use
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register