Scratch and Dent Follett 15CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 15 Series Air Cooled Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 15 lb. Storage
- Dispenses ice and water
- Convenient countertop design
- Up to 125 lb. of ice per day; 15 lb. ice storage capacity
- Perfect for use in healthcare or hotel applications
- Can accommodate cups up to 8 13/16'' tall
- Agion antimicrobial protection built into key ice contact areas
You May Also Need
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Follett 00956292 Stand for 7 and 15 Series Ice Makers and Dispensers
plus $579.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
This video outlines the unique features and benefits of the Follett 7 and 15 series ice/water dispensers, including drain-free operation, agion-coated surfaces, and models available in countertop, undercounter, and free-standing styles.
The 7 series, at only 17.5 inches in height, can fit on top of a counter under a standard wall-mounted cabinet, yet store 7 pounds of ice and produce 100 pounds per day. This is enough to provide over 100 daily servings of ice, or serve about 25-30 people.
The 15 series, which is only 22.5 inches in height, houses the same capacity ice machine, but can hold 15 pounds of ice, providing over 150 servings of ice per day. Cubelet ice is preferred 2 to 1 over cube ice because of its chewable nature. It can be used to make iced coffee, iced tea, or any other beverage. This increased selection can help create a more nurturing work environment and contribute to better hydration. The 7 and 15 series were designed to operate without a drain, making it possible to install just about anywhere. All you need are water and electric utilities.
A removable, 20 oz. drip tray captures spills, while any ice that melts inside the machine is refrozen. Unlike open-bin ice machines, these dispensers allow you to get the ice right into your cup without ever touching it. All key components in contact with ice and water are treated with agion, an antimicrobial agent that helps prevent potential growth on these surfaces. When compared to similar-sized cube ice machines, the 7 and 15 series dispensers are environmental and economic alternatives to bottled water, with the added benefit of ice. They can be 60% more efficient that cube type ice machines, and use 75% less water.
We're passionate about our products. We like them, we believe in them, and that passion comes through when we are selling the features and benefits. We also are very passionate about backing up the product with significant service- not just sell the product, but sell the whole life cycle of the product, so I think we're on a good path here.
Looking for an economical alternative to bottled water in your break area or office? The Follett 7 &15 series water and ice dispensers are a stylish solution! These dispensers are 60% more efficient than cube ice machines and use 75% less water.
|Follett Corporation 15CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 Specs|
|Width||14 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 3/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
0 to 125 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||15 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Follett Corporation 15CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Minor scratches / includes sanitary cleaner This Follett 15CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 15 series air cooled ice maker and water dispenser produces up to 125 lb. of ice per day! Perfect for use in healthcare or hotel applications, this unit produces "Chewblet" compressed nugget ice, which is softer and more chewable than standard cubes. Its countertop design places the dispensing mechanism at a comfortable height for users, and provides the convenience of a smaller footprint. Varying styles of cups can be used, as this unit accommodates cups up to 8 13/16" tall.
- Stainless steel exterior with accent trim
- 15 lb. ice storage capacity
- Agion antimicrobial protection built into key ice contact areas
- Modern styling, stainless steel dispenser
- Refrigeration system uses R-134a refrigerant
- 1/4" MPT water inlet
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 14 5/8"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Height: 22 1/2"
Ice Capacity: 15 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register