Scratch and Dent Blodgett DFG-50 Premium Series Liquid Propane Single Deck Half Size Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 27,500 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Liquid propane, 27,500 BTU
- Single deck, half-sized design
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and stainless steel doors; simultaneous door operation
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks; 9 rack positions
- Dual flow gas system utilizes direct and indirect heat
- Solid state manual controls; temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Blodgett DFG50SGLLP Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Blodgett DFG50SGLLP Details
- New; never used.
- There is a small dent on the top of the unit above the dials.
- There are 2 small dents on the right corner.
The solid state thermostat offers a wide temperature range, from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the separate dial controls for the temperature and timer allow you to quickly and easily apply the settings that you need. A single speed, 1/3 hp convection motor ensures even temperatures throughout the oven cavity for better baking results than conventional ovens.
The interior of this oven's cavity is covered with a dual-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner. This oven can hold up to (5) 13" x 18" half size sheet pans in a front to back position. It has 9 rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing. Five chrome plated racks are included to provide support for all of your heaviest baking trays.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom helps to prevent heat from escaping for greater energy conservation. The single left-hinged door features dual pane thermal glass encased in a stainless steel door frame with a single chrome plated door handle.
The oven rests on 4" tall stainless steel legs that provide the necessary clearance for cleaning and maintenance. It provides a 27,500 BTU output and requires a 115V electrical connection to operate the convection fans.
Left to Right: 30 1/4"
Front to Back: 25 1/8"
Left to Right: 15 1/4"
Front to Back: 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register