Other Available Types:
- Makes up to 222 lb. of half cube ice per day
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior with polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Bright LED lights illuminate the ice bin and removable air filter allows for quick cleaning
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V; NEMA 5-15P
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Avantco Ice 194ICECAST4P 5" Swivel Stem Casters Undercounter Ice Machines and Ice Machine Bins - 4/Set
$154.49 / Set
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
$112.99 / Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$148.49 / Each
- Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
$559.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Height||38 3/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||222 Pounds|
|Ambient Temperature Range||40 - 90 Degrees F|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 lb.|
|BTU Per Hour||1,795 BTU|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power kWh/100 lbs. Ice||7 kWh|
|Power Usage||7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Pressure Range||18 3/4 - 80 PSI|
|Water Temperature Range||40 - 90 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||24 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is my Ice Machine not storing its claimed bin capacity?
- Avantco Ice Machine’s capacity is based on a calculation using the bin’s dimensions. Also, they have a sensor to stop the ice making process which is located in the middle of where the ice pile stacks up. In order to maximize your possible capacity make sure to periodically spread around the ice in the bin and break up the ice sheets if possible.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice UC-H-210-A 26" air cooled undercounter half cube ice machine! Capable of producing up to 222 lb. of half cube ice per day, these larger footprint undercounters are great for meeting high production and capacity needs of busy restaurants, bars or cafes. This machine also comes with an 80 lb. bin to store a larger amount of ice once its made. For ease of maintenance, a built in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly.
This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in.
Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is built to last in the busiest commercial environments. A nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it. This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 38 3/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register