Scratch and Dent Avantco WMAC-36HC 36" White Vertical Open-Air Merchandiser - 110V
Recommended Similar Item
Other Available Colors:
- Bright, cool LED lighting to illuminate product
- Drain pan heater for evaporating condensation
- Energy-saving night cover included for off hours
- Comes with 3 adjustable coated steel shelves, each with price tag strips for easy price labeling
- Digital temperature controls; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 110V
Other Products from this Line
Avantco BMAC-36HC 36" Black Vertical Open-Air Merchandiser - 110V
plus $3,999.00 / Each
Avantco WMAC-26HC 28" White Vertical Open-Air Merchandiser - 115V
plus $3,199.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Taking the time to clean your refrigerator condenser coils can decrease energy costs and increase the longevity of your refrigerator! Watch this video to learn how to clean refrigerator coils.
|Capacity||8.83 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Horsepower||1 1/10 HP|
|Number of Sections||1 Sections|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||2,787 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What type of environment is best suited for this merchandiser?
- It is important to install this unit in a location that is not near a doorway or in direct sunlight. This merchandiser is intended for use in temperature controlled environments that stay below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity. Note that malfunction due to improper environmental conditions is not covered under the unit's warranty.
- Do I need to connect the drain on the back of the unit?
- No, the unit comes standard with a drain pan heater to evaporate away normal amounts of condensation. The external drain is only needed if your unit is producing excessive condensation, most often caused by high humidity.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Small scratch on front at the bottom
This merchandiser features bright, cool LED lighting to show off your products at their best to draw attention. For outstanding durability, this cool white open-air merchandiser is made of coated steel inside and out, and the partial glass sides allow increased visibility to make for a more attractive presentation. In addition to the bottom shelf, it comes with 3 adjustable coated steel shelves so you can organize and load your open-air curtain merchandiser with confidence. Since the shelves are adjustable, you can be sure that they'll accommodate changing merchandise and menus.
This unit operates using R290, a specialized refrigerant that has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. However, not only do you get the satisfaction of using an environmentally friendly unit, this merchandiser is also characterized by its low energy consumption, which will save you money. Its low noise emission is another huge benefit which your guests and staff will certainly appreciate. This feature makes it perfect for college campus cafes or libraries so students can grab a quick snack, but not be bothered by the hum of machinery. To help save even more energy during off hours, this model also comes with a night cover.
This open-air merchandiser has digital controls with a temperature range of 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. These controls make it easy to keep an eye on the interior temperature, and are conveniently located on the bottom front of the machine for easy access. This unit has an automatic hot gas defrost feature, so your staff won't need to set aside valuable time to schedule a defrost. When it comes time for cleaning or maintenance, simply roll the unit away from the wall, using the provided casters that add convenient mobility to the merchandiser. This unit requires a 110V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register