Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 72" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 17.5 cu. ft. Scratch and Dent
- Tested and certified to 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- Each heavy duty drawer holds 2 full size food pans (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty on drawers and drawer slides
- Reinforced top with marine edge to retain drips
- Top load rating 900 lb.
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C26-017A 3" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$252.57 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.89 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$177.99 / Set
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.69 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-030ABB Equivalent 3" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$252.57 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Maximize back-of-house storage space with a Beverage-Air chef base! Designed for reliable, powerful performance, these units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs. They're also all tested for a 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient class to ensure that product remains cold in sweltering hot kitchens.
|Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Specs|
|Height||26 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||8 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||900 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Details
- New; never used.
- Right side panel dented at rear bottom corner.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Reinforced insulated 16 gauge marine-edge top; no heat shield required
- (4) drawers with 12 gauge frames and pan divider supports (included)
- Balanced refrigeration system with 1/5 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 6" swivel casters
Height: 26 5/8"
Capacity: 17.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTRCS52-1 52" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1 36" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS52-1-60 60" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS112-1 112" Six Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48 48" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1-96 96" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1 84" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS112-1-120 120" Six Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1-108 108" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTRCS60D-1-64 64" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 11.1 cu. ft.
Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1-76 76" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 17.5 cu. ft.
Beverage-Air WTRCS60D-1 2 Drawer 60" Refrigerated Chef Base
People Talk About:quality replacing Outstanding happier expediency chef base
Outstanding quality. We were nervous when replacing our old chef base, but could not be happier with the quality or the expediency of shipping on this.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register