Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air UCRD60AHC-2 60" Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with 1 Door and 2 Drawers
Other Available Styles:
- Durable stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- 1 door and 2 drawers provide ample storage
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
You May Also Need
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$142.50 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$47.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$206.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$176.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 705-397D-11 Equivalent 60" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$128.49 / Each
Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$132.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCRD60AHC-2 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air UCRD60AHC-2 Details
Add convenient, compact refrigerated food storage to your kitchen with this Beverage-Air UCRD60AHC-2 60" compact undercounter refrigerator with 1 door and 2 drawers. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space to provide quick and easy access to your cold ingredients without losing valuable space in your kitchen. The self-closing door has a 120 degree stay open feature so you can conveniently load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts. Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves also allow for corrosion-resistant storage within the cabinet to help keep your ingredients and prepared food organized. Each drawer is supported on heavy-duty, locking telescoping drawer slides for maximum support. The upper pull-out drawer is designed to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately), while the lower drawer can fit (2) 4" deep pans (sold separately). Each drawer extends 23" so you can conveniently load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients from the pull-out drawers.
Made of a durable stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. The exterior is designed with heavy-duty stainless steel while the cabinet and bottom are made of galvanized steel for exceptional durability. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity.
Thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor, this undercounter refrigerator's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make moving it for cleaning and servicing much easier. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
Width: 55 7/8"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register