Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air SR2HC-1S Slate Series 52" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Stainless steel exterior door and grille
- 6" casters for mobility and easy cleaning
- White interior features a slate finish on the door, LED lighting, and adjustable shelves
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 120V
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air SR2HC-1S Specs|
|Capacity||42.98 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air SR2HC-1S Details
- New, never used.
- Scratches throughout unit.
- Larger dents and scrapes on both sides of unit.
- Small dents on back of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
- Technician tested. This Beverage Air SR2HC-1S Slate Series 52" solid door reach-in refrigerator is the perfect solution to cold storage in your restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this refrigerator is durable and sleek with a stainless steel door and grille. For a unique, trendy touch, the sides of the cabinet boast a modern slate finish. The interior of the door also features this finish, while the rest of the interior is painted white.
Inside the cabinet are 6 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves for safe, sanitary storage; they're even adjustable in 1/2" increments to accommodate a variety of storage containers and ingredients. Plus, for visibility, the bright LED lighting allows your staff to easily see and select just what they need. At the end of the day, protect your inventory by locking the doors with the heavy-duty cylinder door locks that come standard with the unit.
With a bottom mount balanced refrigeration system, there's no need for a ladder when conducting preventative maintenance. It also keeps the compressor out of the heat of hot kitchens, as hot air rises. The refrigeration system itself uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant to help you meet your goals of making your foodservice business more eco-friendly. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The robust 1/4 hp compressor provides ample power for exceptional performance and holds product between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Easy-to-use electronic controls streamline operation, as does an automatic defrost cycle.
For easy cleaning and service, the refrigerator includes (4) 6" heavy-duty casters. Just temporarily roll the unit aside! Two of the casters lock to keep it stationary when in use. This refrigerator comes with a 7' long cord and a plug set; it requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Capacity: 42.98 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:unit warranty answered opened answer door received send tech trying
We received this unit on 2/20/2020 followed all instructions plugged it in and the light would come on when the right door was opened as it should open the left door and nothing minor issue the unit would only cool to 48 degrees. Called warranty and after a day and half of trying to get a straight answer I called them for the third time trying to get a answer of when they were going to have someone out to work on it the warranty replacement I was speaking to put me on forever hold to call the service company well I guess when they answered it came to me and the guy told me they had just received the request yesterday and it would be next Tuesday or Wednesday before they could get there well that didn't go over well with me and I told him I was just going to send it back we hung up and in just a few minutes he called back said I am going to send a technician to you I can't let you spend that kind of money and it sit there till Tuesday the tech shows up the wiring was all backwards and don't know what else as of just yet as he is still working on it . I could have bought a less expensive unit but I chose to go with beverage air because I thought I was buying a good unit after getting jerked around by the warranty department and having to have a field tech rebuild it don't know if my decision was a good one Read Less Read MoreWe appreciate your review, Alvin. We wish this Beverage-Air SR2HC-1S Slate Series 52 inch Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator would have worked out for you. Please contact our Customer Solutions team if you have any further questions.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register