Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M Elite Series 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table Scratch and Dent
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, doors, and grille with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Heavy-duty pan liner prevents corrosion of the evaporator coil from food spillage
- 10” deep cutting board provides ample amount of space for sandwich prep
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to cool pans from the bottom; 115V
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M Specs|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Width||68 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/8 - 18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 1/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||30 Pans|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||30 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M Details
- New; never used.
- Bottom vent grille bent in the center below doors.
- Missing the cutting board.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
The table's high-capacity refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. It also uses R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The top rail lid is also insulated, so your ingredients can remain fresh when the table is not in use. Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and doors. Its interior liner is made of aluminum for exceptional corrosion resistance and protection against rust. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included to make moving the cabinet for cleaning and maintenance easier. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 38 3/8"
Working Height: 36"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 15 3/8"-18 1/2"
Height: 17 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-18M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-12M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPE72-30M Elite Series 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-24M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
People Talk About:station prep pieces mega made keeps great equipment definitely best
This mega top prep station is definitely one our best pieces of equipment. It keeps temperature great, has a good warranty an is American made. Enough said.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register