Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air MT23-1B-18 29 1/2" Marketeer Series Black Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with Left Hinged Door and LED Lighting
Other Available Colors:
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable black coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Electronic temperature control
- LED lighting throughout interior illuminates products for clear merchandising
- Quiet refrigeration system is great for front of house settings
- 115V, 1/6 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2" leveling feet
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 9 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 8 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$112.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$116.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$106.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-01 EcoTrac Adjustable Spring-Feed Lane Organizer - 28" - 12 Lanes for 8.4 oz. Cans
$190.50 / Each
3" Large Cooler Door Merchandiser / Suction Cup Display
$16.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air MT23-1B-18 Specs|
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||25 13/16 Inches|
|Height||78 5/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||19.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air MT23-1B-18 Details
- New, never used.
- Scratches on the right side of unit.
- Two dents on the right side of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
- Technician tested. Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT23-1B-18 Marketeer black 29 1/2" left hinged glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings. Its self-closing, low E, double pane, thermal insulated, left hinged glass door minimizes energy waste and is tempered for added safety - plus it is clear so that your cold beverages can practically sell themselves! A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access after hours and this unit includes five epoxy coated shelves to help you maximize space and keep your items organized.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser on uneven floors. This unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Width: 29 1/2"
Depth: 25 13/16"
Height: 78 5/16"
Capacity: 19.20 cu. ft.
Width: 25 1/2"
Depth: 19 3/8"
Height: 60 1/2"
Usable Height: 54 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register