Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air MT21-1B Marketeer 39 3/16" Black Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
- Front is contoured instead of flat for a more eye-catching display
- 2 self-closing glass doors and interior LED lighting provide immediate product visibility
- Heavy-duty, black-painted steel exterior with a white coated steel interior and 2" leveling feet
- Easy-to-use electronic controls and a one-piece grill simplify maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/6 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 9 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 8 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$94.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-01 EcoTrac Adjustable Spring-Feed Lane Organizer - 28" - 12 Lanes for 8.4 oz. Cans
$172.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air MT21-1B Specs|
|Width||39 3/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||61 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||39 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air MT21-1B Details
- New; never used.
- Back panel has several black scuff marks.
- Back panel is dented left side of the "Caution Label".
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
Perfect for convenience stores, cafes, gas stations, and other quick-serve operations, the merchandiser is made of heavy-duty black, pre-painted steel with a white coated steel interior. Combined with the convenience of 2" leveling feet, the unit is built to withstand commercial environments, uneven ground, and constant use. The glass doors are even double paned with lowE argon filled glass, and the exterior pane is tempered for maximum safety. For employee and customer convenience, each door is self-closing to prevent energy loss and to simplify the loading and unloading process. Plus, the pocket handle makes the door easy to open.
This particular model uses a 1/6 hp refrigeration system that circulates R290 refrigerant. This eco-friendly refrigerant boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. The energy-efficient, low-maintenance condenser and one-piece grille further streamline maintenance so keeping the merchandiser in top shape requires minimal effort. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 39 3/16"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 61 1/4"
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 17 3/4"
Height: 39 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register