Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Other Available Finishes:
- 4 keg capacity
- (2) 3" insulated dispensing towers
- Stylish, wear-resistant vinyl on steel with black exterior finish
- Galvanized steel interior boasts easy-to-clean design
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$184.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-191A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$288.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$308.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$324.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$529.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$899.00 / Each
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
plus $372.49 / Each
Micro Matic D7743PSS Stainless Steel 3 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
plus $496.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||34.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B Details
Ideal for storing and serving the coldest beer in town, this Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B (2) double tap black beer dispenser is an essential addition to any high volume foodservice operation. An attractive, wear-resistant steel exterior with black finish is paired with a stainless steel top for a polished, professional appearance. This kegerator can hold four kegs at a time and includes two 3" insulated dispensing towers. The design is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled in to keep beer at its coldest form up to the minute it is dispensed.
In addition to key locks and a self-closing design on the doors, an integrated magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing. The standard interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, and the floor and door sills are both produced from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service and an easy-to-clean design. Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation serves to enhance the unit's structural strength and increase energy efficiency, while a 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The Beverage-Air DD78-1-B beer dispenser requires a 115V electrical connection. Includes manifold/distributor and beer lines.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 34.2 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:great works cooler beer easy fridge kegs Love perfectly price
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulLove this for our small beer garden. We are not in a temperature controlled environment and this works great for us! Keeps the beer nice and cool. Has a lock on each door and easily fits kegs as described. Will need to purchase hoses and other items separately, so read all information about this product. This also will take a couple weeks to arrive so plan ahead!
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulIf you are in the market for a fridge to keep a lot of product cold this is the fridge for you. It can hold 4 kegs and is great for high volume use.
Best product for its price. It did not ship simply, but once we got it off the double pallet it was easy to move and get in place. So far it has been solid!
Love the cooler and it works perfectly in our new bar. Great price and wouldn't use another product. Easy to assemble and works perfectly. We have two.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register