Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air CT1HC-1HS Cross-Temp 1 Section Convertible Reach-In Refrigerator / Freezer with Half Doors
- Converts from refrigerator to freezer quickly for ultimate versatility
- Single cabinet accommodates the unit's full temperature range: from -15 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides with 2 half doors; interior is corrosion-resistant
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 4/5 hp, 115V
- 2020 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 10601211S Pan Slide Set for Reach-In Units
$100.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 412-020D-01 21 1/4" x 24 5/8" Shelf
$130.50 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $7.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $9.49 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $39.99 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $15.99 / Each
Choice 26" x 18" x 9" White Plastic Food Storage Box
plus $21.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air CT1HC-1HS Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||23.1 cu. ft.|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-15 - 40 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||-15 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air CT1HC-1HS Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Minor scratches on the left side
- Technician tested
This particular unit provides 23.1 cu. ft. of storage space and comes standard with 3 epoxy-coated shelves. To prevent the inevitable spill or leak from damaging the interior, its liner is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, which helps preserve the unit's integrity through the years. On the exterior, the front and sides are easy-to-clean stainless steel. The 2 half doors are also stainless steel, and because they're half doors, they let less air escape than a single door when opened.
As a Cross-Temp refrigerator / freezer, the unit uses a variable speed, 4/5 hp compressor to improve energy efficiency by 30%. It even adheres to strict environmental regulations by circulating R290 refrigerant. This specialty refrigerant boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a great, eco-friendly investment.
Equipped with 6" casters and an automatic, electric defrost , this Beverage-Air unit is easy to maintain; the casters allow you to roll the unit aside for cleaning or service, while the defrost reduces the amount of manual maintenance required. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 23.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register