Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-PT-B-27 72" Black Glass Door Pass-Through Back Bar Refrigerator with 2" Stainless Steel Top
Other Available Styles:
- 19.4 cu. ft. capacity with six adjustable shelves
- 2" thick reinforced stainless steel top
- Pass-through design allows for easy merchandising and stocking
- LED lighting; Six self-closing glass doors with magnetic gasket
- Can hold up to (480) 12 oz. bottles, (540) 12 oz. cans, or (505) long neck bottles
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-PT-B-27 Specs|
|Interior Width||60 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||19.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-PT-B-27 Details
- New; never used.
- Faceplate near temperature gauge broken.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
This 72" front-breathing unit features a narrow depth design so you have plenty of room to maneuver behind the bar. The cabinet's exterior boasts a black steel finish and is paired with a reinforced 2" thick stainless steel top that matches the height of standard counters and serves as an excellent surface for prepping drinks, side dishes, and more. All three hinged glass doors feature a 90 degree stay-open feature for convenient reloading. In addition, a unique pass-through design is great for stocking the bar from one side and serving out from the other side without taking up additional space in the bar on a busy night. The unit's interior is fitted with environmentally-friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, ensuring that the cabinet is both structurally fortified and energy efficient.
The galvanized steel walls and ceiling, plus a reinforced heavy-duty stainless steel floor, deliver long lasting service. A total of six epoxy-coated shelves allow for optimal organization and storage within this unit, and the interior LED lighting enhances visibility. Other features include a powerful 1/4 hp compressor, magnetic door gaskets to help form a reliable seal, and integrated door locks. This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-PT-B-27 is the ideal solution for storing and serving a wide range of beverage options within your bar or restaurant. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 19.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register