Scratch and Dent Avantco SS-UD-2R 67" Stainless Steel Extra Deep Undercounter Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- Strong and sleek type 430 stainless steel exterior with type 304 stainless steel interior
- Side mounted compressor and digital temperature controller allow for greater depth of storage
- Cabinet section can accept full size bun pans
- Two epoxy-coated steel shelves accommodate up to 90 lb. each
- 115V; 1/5 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Width||67 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 11/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||16.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Make cold food storage as convenient as possible with the Avantco SS-UD-2R 67" extra deep undercounter refrigerator. With a spacious refrigerated portion readily accessible through its two doors, the unit opens up to two shelves to help you organize your ingredients and best utilize the 16.4 cu. ft. interior. Plus, because they each accommodate up to 90 lb., the epoxy-coated steel shelves are well equipped for holding heavy bulk ingredients, from dozens of eggs to jars of condiments and sauces.
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use. Because of its undercounter design, the unit effortlessly adds refrigerated storage space without requiring space devoted solely to its footprint.
This refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to trap in the cold air and to prevent the ambient air from entering. This ensures that all food held in the unit remains at food safe temperatures and ready for preparation or direct service to customers. The side-mounted compressor allows for greater depth of storage over rear-mounted units.
Operation of the refrigerator is easy, thanks to its special features. Monitor it by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the refrigerator in tip-top shape. At the end of the day, take advantage of the casters and roll the unit aside to thoroughly clean the area. This undercounter unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 67 15/16"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 34 7/16"
Capacity: 16.4 cu. ft.
Width: 47 11/16"
Depth: 26 3/16"
Height: 22 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register