Avantco SS-UC-27R-HC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator Scratch and Dent
- Strong and sleek 430 type stainless steel exterior
- 304 type stainless steel interior maintains temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Casters for easy mobility
- 115V; 1/6 hp
You May Also Need
Avantco 178HINGSCLBL Bottom Left Hinge Pivot
$23.49 / Each
Avantco 178HINGSCLTL Top Left Hinge Pivot
$23.99 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Avantco 178SHELFUC27 Coated Wire Shelf - 21 7/8" x 17 3/4"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178UC27KTFR Field Reversible Hinge Kit
$46.99 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$153.99 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Avantco undercounter refrigerators are a great way to organize the cold products you use the most. Check out this video for more information on how owning an Avantco unit could benefit you today.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Make cold food storage as convenient as possible with the Avantco 27" undercounter refrigerator. With a spacious refrigerated portion readily accessible through its door, the unit opens up to a shelf to help you organize your ingredients and best utilize the 5.5 cu. ft. interior. Plus, because it accommodates up to 90 lb., the epoxy-coated steel shelf is well equipped for holding heavy bulk ingredients, from dozens of eggs to jars of condiments and sauces.
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use. Because of its undercounter design, the unit effortlessly adds refrigerated storage space without requiring space devoted solely to its footprint.
This refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/6 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to add rigidity to the body's structure.
Operation of the refrigerator is easy, thanks to its special features. Monitor it by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the refrigerator in tip-top shape. At the end of the day, take advantage of the casters and roll the unit aside to thoroughly clean the area. This undercounter unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 5.5 cu. ft.
Width: 22 1/4"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco SS-UC-60R-HC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
Avantco SS-UC-72R-HC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
Avantco SS-UC-48R-HC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
Avantco SS-UC-36R-HC 35 1/4" Undercounter Refrigerator
People Talk About:need refrigerator cooler spaces Great keeps Cools holds needs coffee
We love this refrigerator for our coffee making station. It’s holds everything we need and keeps things cool! It is a Great size for what we need.
Great Product.Easy to move around.Cools fast and keeps temperature well.Reversal hinge available to make the most of of small spaces.Spacious inside with shelf and thermometer.
Perfect for small spaces. It is actually pretty spacious despite the size. We have been happy with this product and would recommend to anyone for use.
Great little undercounter cooler! We use it in our coffee shop to hold smoothie mixes, milk, and other things we need to keep cool but not in our main cooler.
This undercounter refrigerator is the solution for any operation that's in need of cold food storage, but tight on space. Just roll the unit beneath a counter or work table and store cold products in the roomy 5.5 cu. ft. interior!
Fantastic Under-Counter Worktop Refrigerator that fits our customers budget and needs well. This unit is built on a heavy duty frame and keeps temperature very well. Our customers love them!
Due to limited space in my commercial kitchen, I had to find a refrigerator that was compact but I also wanted to ensure it was of good quality. Im happy this item is made of all stainless steel and not aluminum
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register