Scratch and Dent Avantco SS-PT-48M-HC 48" 2 Door Mega Top Stainless Steel ADA Height Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Other Available Styles:
- 2 1/2" casters make moving simple for easy cleaning and bring the unit to an ADA-compliant working height
- Mega top accommodates (18) 1/6 size, 6" deep food pans
- Industry-best 3/4" cutting board is built-in for convenient prep space and removable for cleaning
- Digital control with auto defrost
- 115V; 1/4 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need
Vigor 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
plus $2.99 / Each
Vigor 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $2.29 / Each
Avantco 178SSDOS4812 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48"
$259.99 / Each
Avantco 178SSDOS4818 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48"
$464.99 / Each
Avantco 178SHELFSCL2 Coated Wire Shelf - 17 1/16" x 20 3/4"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178SCLB15532 20 15/16" x 9/16" Divider Bar
$11.99 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$154.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Watch this video to discover how Avantco sandwich and salad prep tables deliver unbeatable value, efficiency, and convenience for your business!
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||46 3/4 Inches|
|Height||44 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||42 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 5/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- Can this prep table fit through a narrow doorway or hallway?
- Avantco prep tables have an easily removable cutting board for your convenience. This makes for easy cleaning and for helping fit through narrow spaces. After removing the cutting board from the Avantco prep table the standard tops are 29 3/8" deep, the mega tops are 33 13/16" deep, and the pizza prep tables are 31 1/2" deep.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SS-PT-48M-HC 48" 2 door mega top stainless steel refrigerated sandwich prep table, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, sub shop, or hospital, the unit is sure to help streamline the sandwich prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top, for instance, accommodates up to (18) 1/6 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common sandwich or salad toppings, from eggs and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the top to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board, which is 8" deep, is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling orders.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as deli meat and cheese, as well as less common toppings. Two epoxy-coated shelves are included and can each accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies. Divider bars are also included for ultimate convenience.
High quality performance is made possible by the unit's 1/4 hp refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 46 3/4"
Height: 45 7/8"
Working Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
Width: 42 7/8"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register