Scratch and Dent Avantco SSPPT-3 93" 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Other Available Styles:
- Top rail accommodates (12) 1/3 size, 6" deep food pans
- Cutting board built-in for convenient prep space
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- R290 refrigerant; 115V; 1/4 hp
You May Also Need
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.19 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$154.49 / Set
Avantco 178SSDOSP3 Double Overshelf for SSPPT3 Series - 17 5/8" x 93 7/8"
plus $629.00 / Each
Avantco 178SSSOSP3 Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf for SSPPT-3 Series - 17 5/8" x 93 7/8"
plus $442.99 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT6 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 6/Set
$232.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Width||93 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||42 13/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||93 13/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 13/16 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||25.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SSPPT-3 93" 3 door refrigerated pizza prep table, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, pizza parlor, or resort, this unit is sure to streamline the pizza preparation process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (12) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These pans are great for holding common pizza toppings, from pepperoni and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board, which is 19 7/16" deep, is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling pies. Divider bars are also included for ultimate convenience.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less common toppings. Three epoxy-coated shelves are included and can each accommodate up to 88 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies.
The unit's 1/4 hp refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, ensures high-quality performance. It circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which is a specialized variant that has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business.
The unit's construction is tailor made for commercial use. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, and it's fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 93 13/16"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 42 13/16"
Width: 73 1/4"
Depth: 22 13/16"
Height: 26 3/16"
Capacity: 7.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register