Scratch and Dent Avantco HBB-80-HC 80" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
- Keeps beer, cider, and soda chilled to perfection
- Spacious 22.8 cu. ft. interior
- Includes 3 stainless steel locking lids and 2 removable bottle opener / cap catchers
- Easy-to-read digital temperature controller and auto-defrost function
- 115V; 1/4 hp; environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||79 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 Inches|
|Capacity||22.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Number of Lids||3 Lids|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Hole punctured on the back side of unit
- Left door rail support bent and broken at the end
- Dent beside puncture hole
- Technician tested;
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands service through even your busiest days and nights. It features a black steel exterior and a painted aluminum interior. Three stainless steel lids open and close with ease, making for easy drink retrieval. Because they lock, the lids also secure your beverage selection, making sure that your supply is always safe.
This cooler guarantees optimal performance by operating with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds rigidity and promotes proper temperature retention. This ensures that all beverages are held at the perfect serving temperature, which is maintained with a pre-programmed digital temperature controller. An auto-defrost function helps to make maintaining the cooler a breeze. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 79 1/2"
Height: 34 1/4"
Capacity: 22.8 cu. ft.
Width: 75 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register